I had surgery to get my gallbladder taken out yesterday!
I’ve been dealing with terrible stomach pain off and on for the last few months. I went to the ER a few months back and they told me that there was “a 70% chance that it’s your gallbladder, but it’s up to you if you wanna see if taking it out works.” So I was like ummm no, I don’t want a surgery if you aren’t sure that it’s going to help…
The worst night I ever experienced with these “stomach pains” I went to the kitchen and sat on the floor screaming onto a towel so that I wouldn’t wake my sleeping eight month-old baby. I’m tellin ya, that pain was worse than my c-section recovery!
As it turns out, gallstones SUCK! I was in the ER from 11am yesterday to about 11:45am today. When I went into surgery yesterday it was exactly 17:00 (5pm). When I got out of surgery, it was 18:15 (6:15pm). I’m finally home and really sore!
How has everyone else’s week been? (I feel like I was in another world the past two days!)
Dollfaced Writer has nominated me for my first Versatile Blogger Award of 2019! Awards like these are fun because we get to show appreciation to the blogs we like and get recognized for the posts that we write. Make sure you check out Dollfaced Writer’s blog and some of her posts. Thank you for the nomination!!
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate bloggers who have unique content, good writing, beautiful images, or photography.
Here are the rules:
Thank the person that nominated you.
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
State 7 facts about yourself.
Give the award to 7 others.
Facts About Me:
My full name is Chrisadella (pronounced Cris-uh-dell-uh) Danielle Marie Weaver.
I will be 23 years old on October 14th! Autumn is my favorite season!
I have five sisters and one brother.
I am totally a tomboy! I love sports, camping, fishing, hiking, four wheeler riding, etc.
I serve in the United States Army.
I want to be a teacher someday! I’m thinking middle school-aged kids (5th – 8thgraders).
My favorite movies are The Green Mile and Forrest Gump.
1. Blog of the Wolf Boy
4. Phoenix With A Pen
5. Something to Stu Over
7. Lindsay Chamberlin
I hope you all play along and thanks for the nomination!!
I was nominated for this awhile ago by Bitchin’ in the Kitchen and I never got the chance to get back to it. So here we are! A special thanks to her for the nomination! If you haven’t already, make sure you check out her site. It’s definitely versatile and well-written! I highly recommend! She’s got character and spunk!
The rules for this award are so easy! All you do is:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 things about you – one of the purposes of this award is to get to know one another better.
- Nominate 7 bloggers who you’ve been following or have recently discovered who you believe deserve some recognition. Another purpose of this award is to promote networking among bloggers.
- My favorite color is yellow. I feel like that’s not a color many people consider as beautiful, but for me it exemplifies happiness and euphoria.
- I loooooove Mexican food! I’m such a picky eater, but I have no trouble finding something to order at Mexican restaurants!
- I am not much of a gamer, but I could sit and play Minecraft for HOURS!
- Autumn is by far the best season. My birthday is October, so when I was younger I always had cool birthday parties at our local pumpkin patch. We had hay rack rides, sat in front of bonfires, ran through haunted cornfield mazes, and bobbed for apples. Some of my favorite childhood memories!
- I love learning. I am a total nerd! Take me to a library and I’ll be in there for hours. I honestly don’t mind doing most homework. I believe that knowledge is power! It’s something no one can take from you!
- I still haven’t decided a major in college, but I have always loved to write! Taking up blogging has made me realize just how much I enjoy when others read my writing! Maybe a Journalism or English degree is in my future?
- I want to travel! I’ve been to nineteen states including Illinois (home state), Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Virginia. I’ve never been out of the United States.
My Recovery So Far
The Crimson Lifeline
My Journey through Alcoholism and life.
Ink Spatters Brought to Life…